Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"I have returned".

Good snowy Colorado evening... Yes, like Douglas MacArthur, I have returned... Well now, it seems that I have been absent from my blog for two years... OMG. I've been pre-occupied with the MBA, you know. So, now that I am done with that (yes, thank you very much) I now have much so much more to say and a lot of catching up to do. I found that pushing myself through the studies in a graduate program has sharpened and focused the lens through which I view the world. And, the world is my subject matter. Be it sustainability in America, or water shortages in the Aral Sea, perhaps even the cuisine of Lyon...it's all fair game and part of what I find fascinating - how we interact with each other, what we accomplish through those interactions, and what we eat! This is, after all, The Need to Feed.... Peace. ~ R

No comments: