Monday, August 6, 2012

Tomatoeness...

Attention!  THESE beauties are tomatoes.  You can only get them IN SEASON!!!!!  The other pieces of crapola that you buy in December and February are never, never, never, never, never, never (did I say 'never') going to send your taste buds into a delirium of yum yum.

I tried sending these babies 'taste-o-gram' through 'aromacasa' by way of 'umaminet'...but that doesn't exist, yet.  Trust me.  The pictures do not do justice to the taste and the aroma - the flavor is ultra-summerrific!!! 

The tomatoes are from Munson Farms, Boulder, Colorado.  Lunch with tomatoes (maldon salt, fresh cracked pepper) includes smoked pork loin, fresh garden greens, cabernet sauvignon-balsamic reduction, toasted pistachios and potato salad.  I ate it instead of sending it's picture, but then my mother chastized me for doing so...  Totally barbaric of me, but delicious.  So - for my mother I've included the luncheon picture.  Mea culpa, mea culpa, me culpa.





and finally -
For Mom.
Peace.

~R

No comments: